One of the more pressing issues at the moment isn't about the amount of articles that are on this wiki, but the lack of editors editing them, I've only seen three editors, and a handful of edits so far. So here's what I suggest:
- Place a "We need you"-esque slogan in our Vortex Forums signatures, our profile pages, and possibly as our In-game message
- Word of mouth, tell your friends about the Wiki, and try and convince them to contribute.
- Also, I don't if it would be possible, but maybe a link on the front page of the Vortex site itself (I'm not sure if it will be received well though).
Other than that, I can't think of much else. Do you guys have any ideas? Ruud10K
Hmm, i see so you're requesting some activity as a user hmm - well
- Good idea i'll keep some ideal's running like the new event's that are on approach & upcoming into the talk page's as a user - be good idea
- I might do that only "if" this wiki get's appropraite and we see some "contribution as a user" We will first need to delete all the comment's from the previous year's also need to make some "new catagory's" as well as "newer sections" as user like-
Anime - Games - Charater's - Locations - Event's - Forum's
- Actually i prepose it going back to pokemon vortex wikia i contributed into as a user there is two different's and i think there should be only one wikia which is called this as a user do you agree!...- If so see the Blog i created on "Merge"
So you know Ruud10K if you'd like to chat with me later on this and have questions i'll be free to answer them for you as a user okay so you know kind regard's...Trainer Micah (talk) 18:19, October 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh and i reverted the main page whatever put that up there i didn't like it as a user okay keep it like that if someone does it again i'll block you as a user alright no undoing...-got it-Trainer Micah (talk) 18:22, October 9, 2014 (UTC)
--OK, so I've got an idea: if we get in contact with Pokémon Vortex itself and try to get this wiki as kind of the 'official wiki' for Pokémon Vortex. This will get more people going onto here, making changes ect. But before we could do this, there needs to be more pages and longer articles. Josh1239 (talk) 16:11, December 20, 2015 (UTC)